WHAT IS IT A COOKIE?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION FROM COOKIES?
Company name BARDINET WINES, S.A.U.
Street FINCA MANLLEU S/N
Postal Code 08732
Locality CASTELLVI DE LA MARCA
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, within various categories.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The specific cookies used on this Website are specified below:
This table can be updated according to the cookies used at any time. We advise you to consult our Cookies Policy regularly.
ARE DATA TRANSFERS MADE TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies by activating the settings on your browser, allowing you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access some of the functionalities of this website, and therefore, your user experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
WHAT WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the company as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if applicable, what. data is processed.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. In the rectification request you must indicate the data that you want to be modified.
– Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to personal data that concerns you being processed based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company will stop to process personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
– Right to deletion: You have the right to obtain from the company the deletion of personal data that concerns you.
– Right to data portability: You have the right for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
– Right to limit processing: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you dispute the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies said accuracy; You have exercised the right to object to the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the company’s legitimate reasons prevail over yours as the interested party.
– Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces effects legal or similarly significantly affect you.
At any time, you may exercise these Rights, by writing and proving Your personality, addressed to the person responsible for the treatment, at the address that appears above.
In addition, you can file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates applicable legislation.